Contributions for 15-minute oral and poster presentations are invited. The deadline is Friday, 9 April.
Please submit your presentation either by email to email@example.com or while registering for the event. If you have already registered, please log-in.
- Confirm your preference for Oral or Poster presentation
- If oral presentation, please upload a pre-recorded talk (max. 15 minutes)
- If poster presentation, please upload a PDF of your poster, PowerPoint slides with or without narration, or a movie file (MP4).
- Fabrication of thin films and devices by plasma
- Ion damage and defect phenomena
- Plasma, ion and atom beam methods and application practice
- Thin films and analysis
- Plasma diagnostics and process monitoring
- Eligibility for prizes (see below)
Prizes will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentation from an Early Career Researchers (defined as 3 years after the last degree).